Suffered an Injury From a Slip, Trip or Fall
Slips, trips and falls are often the result of someone else’s failure to keep a public or private place, highway or workplace safe or maintained to the standard we would expect. The Law imposes an obligation on Local authorities and all public and private organisations to ensure that their pavements, roads and premises are safe for the public and lawful visitors to use. If they fail in that duty, an accident victim has the legal right to claim compensation. These accidents can therefore occur at work, at someone else’s premises such as in a shop, or on the street.
Common Cause For Accidents
Examples of slip, trip and fall accidents might include:
• Accidents resulting from defective pavements and roads
• Accidents resulting from premises whether privately or publicly owned
• Accidents on school premises, sports centres or playgrounds
• Accidents resulting to pedestrians and cyclists caused by potholes or other defects in roads and pavements
• Trip & slip accidents in shops and offices
What Can I Claim For
• Compensation for Personal Injury
• Damaged Personal Belongings
• Medical Expenses and Treatment Costs
• Loss In Earnings
• Travelling Expenses – Incurred As A Result Of The Accident
What To Do If You Have Suffered An Injury
If you have suffered an injury in the last 3 years because of such an accident you may be entitled to claim compensation. Our specialist solicitors offer the highest level of professionalism and expertise on every slip and trip claim, to ensure that you are fully compensated.
Meade Law’s friendly team of experts are on hand to advise you if you have suffered such an injury. If you are not sure whether you might qualify, let us know the details – you might be surprised.