Are You Suffering From Hearing Loss From Working In A Noisy Environment
If you have been exposed to excessive noise at work with no hearing protection for a minimum of 5 years, you may be able to claim for compensation. Your current hearing loss may not be only age related but it may also be as a result of your exposure to excessive noise.
Common Types Of Work Which Cause Hearing Loss
Types of trade you can claim for include but are not exclusive to:
• Shotblasting/Sandblasting Operatives
• Plastic Injection Moulding Machine Operative
• Dock Work (Riveters)
• Granulator Operators
• Rail Track Men using Jackhammers
• Welders (Air arc gouging/Plasma Cutters)
• Foundry Operatives
• Pile Driving Operatives
• Caravan Builders
• Motor Vehicle Panel Beaters
• Textile Industry – Overlocker Sewing Machine Operative
• Heavy Fabrication
• Power Press Operative
• Punch Presses Operative
• Tyre Fitters of Large Vehicles
• Steel Works
• NCB – coal face worker/miner
The list is just an example of some of the types industries that have been found to have caused Noise Induced Hearing Loss.
What To Do If You Are Suffering Hearing Loss
Get in touch with us and we will use our wealth of experience in this particular area to assess the cause of your hearing loss and bring a claim against your employers even if the company is now closed or dissolved. We will get you the compensation you deserve.
There are other industries you can make a claim against. Our specialist solicitors will ensure that you get your maximum compensation.